• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
The first step (which is quite possibly enough all on it’s own) is in a moment of desperation, trying to avoid the task at hand and after a few wines go and sign up at a fan forum site; secondly, take time to look around the site and finally give in to your urge to make commentary which will (probably - and quite possibly) lead you to get involved in a discussion on politics, religion or something with a highly ethical and moral flavour such as abortion (and will then have you up to all hours reading through all manner of literature so you can cite sources that support your commentary).
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
131 queries in 1.1440 seconds