• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Thingamajig’s older cousin, Thingamabob, went on to make a name for himself (as it were) in the upper Great Lakes region, appearing in Fourth of July parades as that knobby item adorning the top of the color guard’s flagpoles.
eventually your clubhouse will be discovered, and try as you might, you can’t pull up the ladder
Henry mostly hung out with Scrine because the big rusty bird was on the featured ExpressionEngine site list, which Henry mistook for fame.
“My blog is world-famous,” boasted Muriel, “if you count the woman in Britain, the guy in Holland, the guy in Tokyo, the two folks in Australia ...”
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
138 queries in 1.0584 seconds