• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Outside my hermetically sealed office a stately oak tree - branches swaying gently to an unseen breeze that can only be simulated by the old air conditioning unit with the death rattle coughing and buzzing near my feet – waves at me playfully, daring me to play hooky and come climb its trunk until I slip unseen into the clouds beyond where a semi-retired ogre lies in wait inside a great castle for me to free a fairy princess and claim trunks full of gold and jewels.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
132 queries in 0.5306 seconds