• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
I’m as in tune to the existential as the next person, but do not think for a minute that I’ll apologize to you or anyone for all the bad big-hair TV dramas from the 70’s; they’re not my fault, despite my former Farrah wings.
Now I understand, completely and with existential certitude, that at the bottom of every box is a single Barbie shoe, with no exceptions.
Take two or more avowed existentialists, pound relentlessly with a figurative meat tenderizer, discard the lumpy parts and strain out and discard all remaining pulp, and then, lastly, discard the bitter juices that are all that remain.
The lonely chill was similar to something Fender had felt as a child, the day he realized that Cracker Jack had no real incentive to put good toys in their gold and red boxes anymore.
Mondays are bad enough it seems, but on the Monday that Kafka awoke to find it that overnight he had been transformed into a giant cockroach it turned out that the super had scheduled a routine fumigation and the writer went form great mind to obituary topic before his coffee finished brewing.
The reason I watch so much porn is to remind me that sex is absurdly funny, which explains why I wind up reading Camus and Sartre immediately following coitus.
When you find yourself losing faith in law, justice, representative democracy, chocolate, interval training, and sunny days, that’s when you know that the Existentialism Virus is making the rounds again.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
143 queries in 1.0665 seconds