• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
I wonder how many people have gone off in search of the meaning of life and eventually concluded that the search is utterly futile.
Driving down the highway, contemplating his mortgage payment and the uselessness of the lives of his fellow commmuters (and himself), Juan told his brain to just shut the fuck up so he could enjoy a little seat-dancing to "Uptown Funk."
Sometimes certain words burrow into my brain and refuse to come out (even after I've held a lit flame to their blood engorged asses) and they insist that I write something about them; so I reminded myself of its strict definition but still I got nothing: the evening news is showing me pin fish biting on men's nipples but I got nothing, the presidency looks to be a race about who we can make fun of the most and I got nothing: how can I narrow my focus I think, when it is a word that describes everything.
Sometimes I have to type words on Scrine just to prove to myself that I am still part of The Matrix.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
139 queries in 0.7275 seconds