• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Bob suddenly had the strange feeling that God was a chain-smoker, and that humans were nothing more than nearly finished cigarettes, tossed carelessly onto Earth to burn themselves into nothingness, occasionally ground-out under the creator’s foot with barely a passing thought.
Chester grappled daily with the inconsequentiality of existence.
Henry kept meticulous files regarding the occasional Scriners who disappeared, leaving little or no trace of their previous existence.
As Juan pondered the sound of one hand clapping, the giant Foot of Doom blotted him out of existence.
Not even an inspiration, soon forgotten in the haze, kept in a drawer for such things.
Grappling with my own existence in shades of sappy dysphoria, but with the biting sarcasm and reckless humanity of an early twenty-something in the digital age, when hot singles are always in your area, ready to chat now!
Sometimes I have to type words on Scrine just to prove to myself that I am still part of The Matrix.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
144 queries in 0.7361 seconds