• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
As he poured another drink, Joe thought, my liver is a muscle, so the more I use it and the harder I push it, the stronger it will get.
The older Bob got, the more he enjoyed watching other people exercise.
Now that the Alaska Zoo knows that Maggie the elephant has shunned her jumbo treadmill, I’m hoping they’ll sell it to me cheap, because the way I see it, I should be able to drape all my clothes over it at one time, unlike my old, regular-sized treadmill, which only holds about twenty shirts and a couple pairs of pants.
How Freudian is it that since my doctor put me on a healthier diet and suggested more exercise, the line between food and sex has blurred?
I love running; I can sit on the couch and watch people do it all day.
When giving tours of the property to prospective residents, the chief always made it a point to tell people that even though they would feel at home if they chose to move in, they would, under no circumstances whatsoever, be allowed to drape shirts and trousers over the treadmills.
Bronwyn’s heart sank at the thought of going to the gym, not because her sorry ass was old and out of shape, but because the time spent at the gym would shave at least two hours off of her Valuable Outlining Time.
“Flying to the inland Mcdonalds will get you some exercise,” they said, not understanding that he couldn’t.
“Maintain your form—ears over your shoulders,” said the exercise instructor, and I thought, “well, where else can I put them?”
In 1994, Bronwyn’s low-impact cardio dance class was the best exercise class in New York City, thanks to the instructor’s choice of “Detachable Penis” by King Missile to accompany the abdominal routine; alas, even health clubs in the East Village have at least one client who is both easily offended and noisily vocal, and thus “Detachable Penis” was banned from the class playlist long before Bronwyn could achieve rock-hard abs.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
150 queries in 0.7081 seconds