• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
“If you can stop telling us for one second about being hit by a bus on your way to work this morning,” said Henry’s boss, “perhaps you’d like to explain why you’re late for this meeting?”
My wife is getting pregnant this morning and I need to be there.
I got stopped at an apple maggot quarantine road block (Washington state workers will know what I am talking about).
Ennui…just make sure you look this shit up before you call in.
Calling in dead.
The dog ate my son’s homework, and took off a good chunk of my arm when I tried to get it back.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
143 queries in 0.6625 seconds