• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
The problem with organized religion is trying to keep your lies straight when teaching your children - last year I was embarrassed to learn that my son informed his teacher, Sister Sarah, that Good Friday was the day Santa Claus died for our sins - if you are not careful you can find yourself stretched out on the rack in some subbasement at the archdiocese but at least that is better than excommunication, although ever since I was banned from the church my insurance agent (who happens to be a southern baptist) has given me a huge discount on my car insurance.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
131 queries in 0.5645 seconds