• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
“Next time a religion-themed movie comes out,” said Darko shrewdly, “we atheists should boycott it on the premise that it perverts impressionable minds, and see if evangelists start clamoring about how we’re out of line, trying to tell people in a free and open society what to believe.”
Nietzsche moaned and turned over in his grave when news of the Vatican’s ire over the death of God in the Golden Compass reached him; He had declared God dead in the 19th century and was quite annoyed that it took people over a century to notice.
Fred’s resurrection was somewhat disconcerting since he had been a dead atheist for over a century but, now that he was born again, he felt the need to write a long essay condemning the Vatican for decrying movies and books it finds offensive when it can’t seem to keep child molesters out of the priesthood; “Take that you freaking Nazi pope,” Fred shouted as he waved his fists in the air, “protest that why don’t you?”
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
135 queries in 0.6859 seconds