• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
There’s a special brand of envious gaze which all the men in blue suits and red ties reserve for the single shorts-and-sandals-clad fellow among them in line at the lunch counter, and it can’t be spotted anywhere else.
Gadget envy is the 21st century’s penis envy, updated for a new economy.
‘Mouse is shivering, not with fear, but with pixel envy at Kimberly’s incredible skill, her fine new camera and, her cool cats.
When looking for a new career, what’s most important is imagining your wardrobe, and what, exactly, others will envy about your fabulous lifestyle.
You’ve got your green with envy, and you’ve got your penis envy, but combine the two, and well, now you’ve got yourself something altogether different.
I, um, well, you know… er… how big is your poodle?
No matter how many clicky pencils I have, I always want more.
I want Bakerina to cook for me.
Peter envied his comb’s simple life.
Oh Lord, won’tcha buy me a Porsche, my friends all drive Mercedes, I must make amends.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
150 queries in 0.9032 seconds