• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Your life will involve a lot more running and a great deal less jumping from here on out.
One minute I’m hoping from foot to foot needing a perpetual state of movement and the next I’m feeling lethargic and can’t stop yawning.
Capturing the pre-teen angst was not Dr. Rankins idea of a good time, but his car was getting nearly 50 miles per gallon off the stuff, so he didn’t complain.
A bundle had been moved away, stored far out of her reach, still for her, still part of her, but making her feel far, far less of herself than ever before.
I knew I broke something earlier in the year, but I didn’t think it was my brain.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
139 queries in 0.7326 seconds