• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
I know that Keith is the emergency contact for scrine, but that didn’t help me much yesterday…Oh Scrine and Keith, we love you!
The Chief listened carefully to his upstairs neighbor’s thoughts on emergency preparedness, and even took the time to watch as she pointed out all the items she’d purchased “just in case,” making a mental note to himself how much time he was saving by not shopping and just patiently waiting for the inevitable quake to shake loose the floor of her apartment and delivery everything he needed for survival directly onto his lap.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
134 queries in 1.1103 seconds