• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
If I don’t start wrapping soon, all these presents will make for a very unpleasant xmas eve, that’s for damn sure.
Santa left me a shiny blue wheelbarrow in my stocking!
My kid still hasn’t forgiven me, not for telling her when she was three years old that the refrigerator light was controlled by tiny little elves who live inside, but for taking it back years later.
And why doesn’t the Easter Bunny get a sleigh, reindeer and helper elves too?
As Myrathwyan sat in front of her iMac, excitement sent tremors through her slender body as she logged into the new online shop for ‘things of interest to elvenkind’.
Of course, none of us enjoy the visitation of nose snot, but woe to the poor nose elves whose job it is to ship it in, pack it up and let it all loose.
If fairies, gnomes, elves and pixies never existed, they probably do by now, just out of sheer “let’s blame it on them” belief.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
143 queries in 0.5460 seconds