• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Surround one cubicle-dweller with one neighbor who has day-long noisy conference calls; one cubicle designated as the “visitor’s cubicle,” inhabited by an ever-changing sea of visitors who all need to know where the printer/copier/fax machines are; ambient noise from the cafeteria 12 feet away; ambient noise from the mailroom around the corner; ambient noise from the freight elevator across the hall from the mailroom; ambient noise from the circuit breakers and server banks in the core; 50 people in moods ranging from faux-jocular to enraged to so keen to talk to dweller that they will immediately begin a conversation without first ascertaining whether the dweller is on the phone or doing complicated math; and 17 different ringtones; shake well, apply liberally and serve with toast points.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
132 queries in 0.6720 seconds