• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
As a dog who had wholeheartedly embraced the efficiencies of the 21st century, Rover felt no need to go outside, choosing instead to take his regular morning walk through his electronic neighborhood, sniffing amongst various blogs for news of his friends.
Upon her entry into the most famed icon of computer geekery, the Apple Store located smack dab in the bellybutton of Silicon Valley, she realized that at last she had fulfilled a set of childhood dreams: a candy store, adulthood, and nearly unlimited credit.
Yesterday I successfully soldered broken electronics for the very first time.
If you like your electronics you’ll keep me away from them.
Juan decided to take a moment to speak up and give thanks to the universe in general and to the gods of electronics in particular for the fact that this one day, at least, all of his electronics were behaving.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
140 queries in 0.8088 seconds