• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Re-reading the scrine definition in the top right hand corner of the page (depending, of course, on your scrine skin) - grudknows suddely yelled, “PHFFFFFT WHAT THE…?!” and thought to herself in very loud tones, ‘BOOT! I’m sure this is the work of Boot’ - finally, and mostly because her brain wouldn’t shut up about it she went on to rant and rave to her sister’s cat about how one experience as president of a club (past tense) was more than enough AND *even* that was the fault of Boot who happened to be in Paris at the time and therefore was not around to give grud the good slapping of sense that she required - the cat failed to look impressed, and those who didn’t know better might even say that the yawning stretching cat was bored out of her skull.
TAGS: el presidente
El presidente, member number 8… what is with these zany Australians?
Can anyone remember the word for ‘a fear of being president’?
TAGS: el presidente
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
135 queries in 0.5623 seconds