• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
the quake the earthquake earthquake in la aftershocks about the earthquake that earthquake 8 quake the epicenter usgs the earthquake in in chino hills just had an earthquake earthquake was 6 earthquake felt the earthquake earth quake swaying centered in chino hills magnitude 5 shook there was an earthquake just felt an earthquake no damage in an earthquake earthquake here in the la earthquake sw of chino hills 8 magnitude earthquake is la earthquake feel the earthquake in socal didn’t feel “earthquake the earthquake was from the earthquake everyone in la are okay just felt earthquake has earthquakes are the usgs we just had an earthquake of chino hills shaking diamond bar had a 5 epicenter was shaker everyone’s ok little earthquake in la is 8 earthquake in la did you feel there was just northridge everyone ok earthquake that in southern california hope everyone in earthquake tweets pomona on the earthquake epicenter this earthquake everyone is okay doorway earthquake” ‘re ok in so cal
A huge earthquake rocked the car and then hurricane-force winds buffeted the poor vehicle as shattered limbs blew dangerously past, and then my wife finished rolling over and the waterbed returned to peaceful repose.
Since I live in earthquake country my top shelf is on the bottom shelf.
The Chief listened carefully to his upstairs neighbor’s thoughts on emergency preparedness, and even took the time to watch as she pointed out all the items she’d purchased “just in case,” making a mental note to himself how much time he was saving by not shopping and just patiently waiting for the inevitable quake to shake loose the floor of her apartment and delivery everything he needed for survival directly onto his lap.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
137 queries in 0.8019 seconds