• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Imagine you are three years old and you’ve never seen the ocean because you live in Ohio but you’ve been playing with kites and climbing trees all morning and you can still hear the voices of the other kids outside but they seem so far away unlike the ceiling fan and the sheer curtains dancing in the breeze which together are filling up your consciousness in a pleasant foggy sort of way so that her voice goes right into the deepest parts of your brain; for one midday hour you dream of shells that sing away the ache from when the nose fell off your favorite bear, and smooth round stones as small as a world and as large as how it feels when your words come out all jumbled and the grown ups don’t fix the problem, the important problem, but just stare at you like what you are saying is not part of any language they comprehend.
TAGS: e. e. cummings
It’s spring and could someone please tell me where the goat footed balloon man of e.e. cummings has run away to?
It’s spring and the parks are bare: could someone please tell me where the goat footed balloon man of ee cummings has run off to - is it somewhere far and wee?
TAGS: e. e. cummings
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
135 queries in 0.8400 seconds