• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
As all the giggles died away in the distance, the giant yellow duck removed her caped costume - emblazoned with QB - pulled on her boots and strolled back into the office.
The surprisingly sexy looking scientists hit the big red button on the DNA recreator machine and leant back to watch what they expected to be the swirling coming-togetherness of their very own Other Keith, but instead watched the shape morph into something big and rather beaky.
It’s a disturbing sort of day when your friend decides to ring you up, quack and then hang up.
I think my brain just snapped.
The novely of the mechanical duck had long since worn off: it’s chiming quack and clanking about in random circles was beginning to drive me crazy, and there were another four to construct and soak-test before next Saturday.
I don’t know why I hadn’t realised it before now, but suddenly it’s all so clear that the number of the duck is ...
If over the phone an agent says anything about “ducks in a row,” don’t make the mistake of actually showing up for the meeting with trained ducks.
A wooden duck with big, black wooden boots.
Having gotten dressed in the dark, Juan first learned that his wife had bought him boxers with cute little yellow duckies when he stripped down in the locker room in front of the guys for Thursday night basketball and was treated to full visual effects of six friends in full ROFLMAO mode.
If you sound like a duck, you may also look like a duck, if you look like a duck some people may step away from you when you get too close due to their duck phobias.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
149 queries in 0.7878 seconds