• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
As much as Trevor wanted everyone else to believe that aliens were responsible, deep down he suspected he had been drunk the evening before and set his own cornfield on fire.
Wassa plural of Guinnessesesi?
“Sure I get drunk every other day,” my friend Schuster told me last night, “but I like to think of myself as a half-sober kind of guy, which makes me an optimist.”
Dear Abby, could you please remind your readers that it’s impolite to call your neighborhood drunk after 9pm when I’m drunk or before 10am when I am hungover.
Most professors read papers in the exact same condition students are in when they write them.
Drunk me is, at best, an extremely immature 16 year old.
“To my credit, I haven’t shown up drunk for work in over twenty five years,” Oscar liked to tell people, conveniently leaving out the bit that that was exactly how long it’d been since he’d actually had a job.
Two fender benders last night have me convinced that I should never combine tequila and gin and then get behind the wheel in my dreams.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
147 queries in 0.7465 seconds