• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
At first it was difficult to perceive the dreaming, to notice the swirling shadows come live beyond my veiled eyes, becoming easier as they took form and motion, coalescing singular creatures of mind and shade.
She lifted her arms and she floated away; it afforded a magnificent view of the port.
Somewhere along the way my dream life became more believable than my waking life, which doesn’t bother me much as long as I stay asleep.
What worried Henry was not that he dreamt of smiling people, but that when he woke up, realized he couldn’t trust them.
Thank you for your holiday letter, Curious in Connecticut, and yes, to answer your question, I would be more than happy to share what I look like when I’m dreaming of my friend Schuster.
“I have had a dream and it has come true, and that is not a thing that happens often to men.”
The boy who couldn’t stop dreaming never once dreamed of watches or clocks, which made him very happy.
Inside the frozen mountain, the young girl slept and dreamt, each foggy breath making gently whirling spirals of colour in the air.
Every night I go to bed dreaming of a nice plump blueberry bagel with sunny cream cheese, and a large cup of joe.
Ironically, the cow was dreaming of global warming when she reached her own tipping point.
Death is a beautiful woman in an evening gown; your end will not come with a reaping, but with the softest of kisses leaving you to dream of heaven.
I’m off to chase dryads in my sleep
When experiencing a vivid dream about hitching a ride to space by attaching one's vessel via tow-hook to a space shuttle blasting off, it is important to remember to put on one's oxygen mask first, othewise when passing through 14,000 feet one may experience abrupt oxygen deprivation and confusion which could be fatal if one's fellow hitchhikers are unable to reach you to start airflow and/or untangle the sheets from around one's neck.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
155 queries in 0.9878 seconds