• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
His testimony plagued with inconsistencies, Paul Weedle had no choice but to abandon his dream of becoming the Northwest’s leading expert on argyle socks.
Having just realized that a dream vacacation is hardly the same thing as dreaming of vacation, Henry had no choice but to ban the use of prepositions in his home.
A huge earthquake rocked the car and then hurricane-force winds buffeted the poor vehicle as shattered limbs blew dangerously past, and then my wife finished rolling over and the waterbed returned to peaceful repose.
I would selfishly like to see the things that make you burn: the irreconcilable parts of you that make you twitch, anxiously holding on to the waking moments, as if afraid to dream.
The dream felt a bit out of the ordinary when the manta ray cornered him and appeared ready to attack, but it really got weird when she cuddled up against him and forced herself upon in him an overtly sexual manner.
I dreamt I wrote a book.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
141 queries in 0.6673 seconds