• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
There are many easy ways not to be a dork; for instance, try not to search your email boxes for FTD when you really mean FTP because the results will only cause dork-like confusion.
not being able to figure out how to download a certain bopping playlist in such a manner that actually might keep it intact and not seeded throughout all genres, albums and artists in itunes so that the good times might never again be reassembled, numbering only 52.
For Christmas, Mary would always give Jesus socks, and he would smile and put them on, even though he thought he looked like a dork wearing socks with sandals.
Turns out I can drive 55, for long periods of time, while playing lite rock at a reasonable volume.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
137 queries in 0.6106 seconds