• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
All this rotating and revolving is making me dizzy.
She looked to the north, to the south, to the east and the west as she felt her mind numb and stomach churn from the spin of the merry-go-round.
And as the sun sets on this day of many eights, I smile warmly and think only of that happy little girl I was once, the one set dizzy with joy by the sight of a curvaceous and sumptuous number, and I say thank you, number 8.
The smooth, shining waterfall was made up of the most dizzying of colours, and if you squinted you could make out anything you damn well pleased, because that’s how she wanted it.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
137 queries in 0.8646 seconds