• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
When Pinocchio ran away, Geppetto was sad for a couple of days, but then pulled himself together by going into his workshop and building a little puppet he named Internet, who just like all of Geppetto’s puppets, dreamed of becoming a real boy that could grow up and march in peace rallies, except that Internet’s dream was shattered when he realized that the picket sign he’d so carefully written with his real-boy hands kept turning into an advertisement for bigger penises, causing the other protesters to boo and hiss and throw rocks at him, which Internet found not only ironic, but painful.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
131 queries in 2.6775 seconds