• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Apocalypse turned to the devil and grumbled “what next, chocolate sauce!?”
Sadly, after a lifetime of deals at a dozen different crossroads, I still don’t play guitar.
On earth there are some folks who believe in god, some who believe in the devil and some who believe in both - in the scrineverse there are some that believe in Keith or the Great Bird and maybe even the divinities of ‘other things’ but many are confused about who to believe in when it comes to powers of the equal opposite - could it be… ‘Dark Steve’?
The few staffers who had mastered Visio had done so by selling their souls to the Devil during the intermediate training class; they formed an elite coven and could command almost any salary.
When he accidently bumped into the Devil on the train, Henry apologized profusely, going as far as to compliment the Devil on his fresh smelling breath; the Devil accepted Henry’s apology and compliments, but assured him that “back home, my breath is much worse.”
The Devil smiled and put on her party dress.
Regardless of how sexy they look, never draw attention to the agent’s red devil eyes
During a meeting, take extra care to keep your legs tucked back under your own chair, so as to not accidentally kick the agent’s tail, which may or may not be thrashing around under the desk in front of you.
Not posted without the kind permission of Miss Jane.The Devil once thought to recruit Miss Jane but stalking her for a decade quickly taught him the erroneous logic in that— an agent of mayhem and on his team causing murder and mayhem all in the name of good manners – he wouldn’t hear the end of it until the next time Sariel got blind drunk and flew into the moon claiming it wasn’t there when he took off!
Rufus thinks the devil wouldn’t live anywhere, but would just wander around like a really mean hobo, and that rather than a tin of beans in his bundle he’d have a whole bunch of sad souls all rolled up with his extra socks and underwear, but my friend Schuster thinks the devil would be tired after living such a long time and would want to settle down, and that if he ever showed up at their door, which he was fairly sure would happen one of these days, they should try to rent him a room and maybe even trick him into paying for more than his fair share of the utilities.
The Devil loved Vegas, but hated how much it made his jaw ache from all the smiling.
All at once the phones and Internet went down, the fire alarm panel went off, the plumber showed up to cut a hole in the ceiling to stop the water, and the devil showed up in Bermuda shorts, his stubbly legs so ugly that the chief thought for sure he would lose his composure.
The Devil caused me more than a little trouble in my dream last night, and now this morning, he has me wondering why he thought he was doing me a favor when he did what he did.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
156 queries in 0.8363 seconds