• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
I know for sure that I’m a pantheist, but I’m still trying to figure out if all these home appliances have individual demons inside them as well.
The Tired Demons have set up camp in my spine and seem intent on pulling my eyeballs inward to a spot behind my nose.
As a child, Henry’s demons would often come to the door and ask his mom if he could come outside and wrestle.
If I were in charge of hell, demons would herd the damned with leaf-blowers.
I used to think,We were just outside of Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.was my favorite opening sentence of any novel, but now the story I most want to read begins: I found my last demon hiding under the foot of my bed, blinking its yellow eyes slowly, and biting and scratching my ankles each morning that I woke.
For every worthy demon in me, angels of my reason speak, too.
I’ve been bum-rushed by my demons; is that allowed?
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
143 queries in 0.6515 seconds