• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
All living things are sacred; Many are delicious.
You learn something new every day if you hang around Scrine.
It was not her favorite cookbook because the recipes were wonderful, although they were; nor was it her favorite cookbook because the foreword started with “Cooking is about the release of pain and frustration”; what made it her favorite cookbook were the icons accompanying each recipe, indicating virtues such as “Virtually noiseless,” “virtually dishless,” “can be made in bed” and “can be eaten in the bathtub.”
Moller would occasionally be spotted on Furl and Reddit; at first he claimed he was just visiting friends, but later acknowledged a long list of idealogical differences that ultimately led to his break from the del.icio.us community.
I just found, deep in the back of my pantry, a jar of jelly dated June 2005 from Bakerina with an illegible label… and I ain’t gonna share (unless you show up at my office at bagel o’clock tomorrow morning and ask real nice).
On the eve of November 14, the Scriners waited with delicious anticipation - they were halfway to their goal of 1,000 posts and so far only one small turtle had been injured in the process.
“Well, old friend,” said Bronwyn to the steaming bowl of mushroom risotto in her hands, “I didn’t think we’d still be seeing each other at this late date.”
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
143 queries in 0.7612 seconds