• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Dawa Chodron brought many a tattered American soul to spiritual bliss through this daily businessmen’s lunch special, so much so that his patron’s affectionately referred to him as the Deli Lama for his wisdom – for example – pastrami is a meat best served with horseradish served on rye, roast beef should be sliced so thin that the flavor has no nook or cranny to hide in, but tuna, under no circumstances, should be mixed with water chestnuts - a doctrine that even the most hardened Wall Street stock broker could appreciate.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
134 queries in 0.4324 seconds