• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Singing and dancing, dancing and singing; I believe I may have gone mad.
Why, when we instantly know the steps to hoof and the lyrics to to sing, am I having such a difficult time communicating with this girl?
As Becky swayed left and right during her happy dance of many colours, the colours sprayed out in ribbons all around her and the white lorikeets singing loudly nearby were coated with the most beautiful, unbelievable array of rainbow-hued feathers.
Becky ran in wild circles, skipping, twirling and leaping giddily as she went, and as she passed by the world turned into joyous frothy bubbles of colour and rippling textures (with the occasional miniature elephant).
Back in the scrineiverse, Mary-Beth knelt before the alter, placing tokens to represent the sacred icons of coffee, food, alcohol, pirates and words - later, she could never be sure, but she liked to think that the unusual rainbow that appeared in the sky and the way the flowers seemed to be dancing in the garden were a blessing from Becky.
Keith kept showing up at the Salem club scene waiting for robot dancing to come back in style
Becky tickled the blue wren under his chin and giggled as he honked and danced in dusty circles.
One day while watching dancing with the “stars” Bad Father got the bright idea to try one of the flips with his youngest daughter, Kiki, and they tried it and it went beautifully until they decided to show off their new skills to Dot, but unfortunetly the celing in the library was much lower than in the living room… (THUMP - WAAAAAAH - Sound of Dot laughing so hard she nearly passes out).
Every once in awhile, for old times sake, he would slip on his Michael Jackson glove and slide around the room to a beat only he could hear, but judging from the looks on his children’s faces, his dancing was no longer beyond reproach.
On Saturday nights Peter’s soul would put on comfortable shoes and wander the empty halls, dancing to music no one would ever hear.
One of these days, the crowd of bemused onlookers will burst into song and dance along with me.
For the majority of us, is there any other kind?
The crowds of reds were raging, and they were surrounded by the swaying oranges and boisterous yellows, who were in turn circled by rounds of graciously stepping greens and waves of undulating blues and, there, all alone, following the luscious layers of indigoes and almost violent moves of the violets, the girl danced.
Afraid he was fast running out of things to be when he grew up, Ferguson bought an English-to-Dutch dictionary and considered taking up clog dancing.
Driving down the highway, contemplating his mortgage payment and the uselessness of the lives of his fellow commmuters (and himself), Juan told his brain to just shut the fuck up so he could enjoy a little seat-dancing to "Uptown Funk."
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
159 queries in 0.7687 seconds