• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Fatherhood, husbandhood, my job, drinking, not drinking, dieting, paying taxes, answering the phone, trying to save money, reading the news, maintaining an illusion of caring, showering, driving under the speed limit, sleeping at night, all of it, I quit.
The farmer should try to remember that he is not so unlike his urban counterpart, the average working class stiff, considering the fact that both of them often find themselves dealing with someone else’s shit on an almost daily basis.
I have quite a bit of office work to catch up on today, or I’d for sure be down by the tracks, watching the hobo parade.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
135 queries in 0.6572 seconds