• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
With just a little better work on the part of evolution, we might have been able to actually store spare buttons in them.
“Oh, don’t listen to a word that man says.”
I don’t care what it is, I’d just like to see some fiends/bidding action, if that’s alright.
Keith stepped out onto the steaming streets, with only one thing on his mind: shoes and sluts.
This is getting silly, so it’s time to put some of us on…
Ah, how I wish I had stop-motion movie making skills, so that my dream of a Smurf Zombie movie could come true.
Professional Tone Lowerer, yup, that’s me.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
143 queries in 0.6123 seconds