• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
“There are probably only a dozen people in the State of California who are deeply concerned about this type of fraud,” said the author to the public servants gathered around the conference table, “and we eight, are eight of them.”
Just when you think that your outlook on life is completely cynical and real life can’t possibly ever match it, something happens (again) to exceed your wildest cynical dreams.
“Do you want an ice cream?” the woman asks the boy to which he responds at the top of his lungs and with joy, “YAAAAAAAAAY ICECREAM!” and she cautions him not to be quite so loud about it; I on the other hand, smile, thinking there should be more of it and if there was perhaps we’d be less cynical and more willing to express emotions loudly and proudly - whatever they may be.
Admittedly, I haven't the slightest idea what their religion is comprised of, but as I drive through the immaculately groomed and litterless streets of their capitol, I wonder and I want to see what's behind the soundstage.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
139 queries in 0.5582 seconds