• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
“You are *not* the Carton Wench!”
TAGS: customer service
There is nothing that communicates “how may I help you” then a customer service rep with a New York accent.
Sal was a mild mannered customer service representative from Yorkshire 25 days out of the month, but that last week, when the moon turned full, Sal’s inner wolf would emerge and he would wander the English countryside at night bashing in the heads of random strangers with his telephone.
“Did we charge your credit card ma’am”...“No”...“Then why do you think you have a fucking refund coming to you?”
Why, why, would anyone anywhere think it is a good idea to list all of the people, the department they belong to, and their extension number as a first point of call on a phone number, all before you give me the option of reception (which, of course, is a voicemail and not a bloody human).
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
139 queries in 0.6171 seconds