• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
While she was happy to be exploring the new neighborhood of meatless meals, she kept her gaze resolutely averted from the road ahead ... the boulevard of tofu.
I’m curious: do you still wear a watch, or do you find it redundant, what with the clocks on your computer, car dash, stovetop, and cell phone?
I’ve heard rumours of it, but my only question is does it have figs in it?
I wonder if the gnomes that live under the rose bush are any nicer than the ones that live under the cactus plant.
Admittedly, I haven't the slightest idea what their religion is comprised of, but as I drive through the immaculately groomed and litterless streets of their capitol, I wonder and I want to see what's behind the soundstage.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
139 queries in 1.8472 seconds