• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
My brilliant but crazy uncle Frank once got it into his head that children, when presented with a range of foods, would naturally choose all the nutrients they needed to survive and thrive, however, it turns out that children, when presented a range of foods, will naturally eat nothing but donuts and cheese until they, also naturally, end up in the hospital suffering from malnutrition in the midst of plenty, which brings us to my weekend of bachelorhood when it seemed like a good idea to let my body choose what it needed from the fully stocked larder and I ended up eating nothing but Nutella and ice cream and drinking nothing but gin.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
131 queries in 0.5660 seconds