• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
It gives me some comfort that, even though somewhere in the background a radio blathers doom about the economy, the Fed just can’t seem to raise my interest on this day, though in some homes, or so I’ve heard, values are down so low that families can’t pay attention to each other any more and no one is taking credit and no one is giving credit and credit is coming due and on every frequency English majors are spinning math, going off on tangents, wondering who will cosign now that the markets are exhausted and looking for a place to crash, because I’m not overly taxed by any of this, since none of these are material losses for me, as I lie here with you, taking stock of all your assets, investing in bonds, exploring your options, leveraging insider information, presenting a tender offer, my interest compounding by the second. (Adapted from a blog post I did a few months ago.)
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
131 queries in 0.6660 seconds