• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Tammy always wondered why the cops felt the need to ask “what were you thinking?” when they pull someone over; it’s not like anyone drives through a school zone thinking “oh great, I’m going to do 5mph hour over the special speed limit and see how many kids I can mow down before I get a speeding ticket;” and Tammy’s very good friend assured her that children can’t run that fast anyway at least not until they’ve had their requisite 3 sodas for the day.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
133 queries in 0.7400 seconds