• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
The wind swang round to the south and she swayed backwards with the delightfully cool breeze; all the fission that had been occuring in her brain slowly reversed itself and she was, once again, able to think clearly.
she slid the marble rolling pin off the top of the fridge with great care, and felt the reassuring presence of it’s cold density as her right hand gripped and twisted once or twice, reflexively brushing off the crumbs before getting started.
At the precise time that it is happening, nothing, I say to you nothing, feels as good as the cold, sweet drops of a lasting rain after a long, long dry season.
Letting my daughter get her blonde hair dyed purple may make me the coolest mom in the world, or an ignorant fool; this morning, as we make our way, the Mommy Jury will be everywhere we go, deciding my new nickname.
For some reason, teenage cats offer the highest quality petting experience; they have finally learned how not to scratch you, and they have not yet realized they’re too cool to be seen with you.
No one will ever be as cool as Frank Sinatra.
There are probably no lyrics left to be written about a warm sunny day, with a cool, gentle breeze, but I hope someone gives it a try.
It’s ending; I can feel it.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
145 queries in 1.0554 seconds