• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
It turns out that I have divergent tastes in light fixtures from my esteemed husband, and it hasn’t been much of a problem, though I’m almost always in charge of every single other thing in the house, including that intense locus of power and phallic energy, the remote.
One of the most interesting things I ever heard was a person who said “stress is all in your head” and quite correctly pointed out that every type of stress except the physical type of putting your hand in a fire, is interpreted through one’s brain—you must first hear the words or see the sight, process it and then the wave of anger, depression, hopelessness, etc. washes over you, however, it is possible to intervene in those few milliseconds, by actively deciding not to let the event stress you or through chemical rebalancing.
I have five phone numbers, four telephones, a palm pilot, and access to the worldwide web through my two computers and a laptop ... and yet, there’s nobody I can effectively hire, by phone or e-mail, to come out and stop this stupid rain.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
136 queries in 0.6670 seconds