• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Just think, in less than an hour the Employment Department man shows up at my house to reenact Brokeback Mountain with me and my accounting methods, only I think he’s taken everything consensual and having to do with love out of the script, which is okay with me, I guess (as if I have a choice), because I’m fairly sure that this afternoon, when I meet with the IRS man at 1:00, he’s going to have his own script in hand, and I have this feeling that there’s nothing scarier than a jilted IRS playwright, who by the end of the day, will no doubt have every single one of my shirts hanging in a bedroom closet at his mother’s home, a fond memory of the time we shared together.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
133 queries in 0.5642 seconds