• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
As Scott paddled his kayak across the lake in the morning light he could sense the silver salmon under him on their annual migration, connecting him to the earth and sky and water the way northwest Indians must have felt on this lake for hundreds of generations—but then the shattering roar of a jet overhead destroyed his timeless revery and brought him firmly back to July 2005 where he would soon have to return to land and face up to his failures.
The sea swirled and tore with each breath she took.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
136 queries in 1.4186 seconds