• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
I have fallen under the evil spell of ice cream.
You’re not an idiot if you stand in front of a clothes dryer, pushing the button over and over, swearing at it for not working, and you’re not even an idiot if you finally look down and realize you haven’t closed the door; on the other hand, you are if you admit it.
Don’t worry if, before trying to retrieve your keyring from inside a mailbox, it doesn’t occur to you that you might become stuck, because you’ll have plenty of time to consider it after the fact.
It’s not easy retrieving a toy from behind my seat while changing lanes in front of a driver who is wandering all over the road, but I’m willing to try anything to get my daughter to stop screaming, and I’m certain the world agrees.
I’ve noticed that most of the stupidest things I’ve done in my life involve chainsaws and ladders.
Father Perrine’s confession was the same each week - that every Saturday night he selfishly found himself wishing that no one would show up for Sunday service, and that for once the sermon could be nothing more then a long quiet silence, broken only by the splash of the communion wine, pouring into his favorite coffee mug.
“I’ve never eaten a mango.” [Keith]
I wear lots of brown clothes, because I am very clumsy with coffee.
I eat girl snacks.
It turns out you shouldn’t mess around with India ink while typing.
Rufus confided to Julia that a lot of trustworthy people had big teeth, he just didn’t happen to be one of them.
It might just be that it’s a holiday best spent a thousand miles away from any blood relative.
I always feel so horrible when I win the wishbone pull that I actually try my best to rig it so the other person wins.
Being a fellow who made odd and disconnected associations, he’d always found the dancing patter of Flamenco guitar oddly spooky, goosebumps rising on his pale flesh whenever the dulcet tones were heard.
Hey, the Confessional works!
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
160 queries in 0.7583 seconds