• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Let me just say it’s very e xciting to hear noises that there will soon be more company in the nest.
Joel, who was a loner and hated company more than anything, named his child “Misery” hoping she’d turn out different.
As I come in from my lonely walk by the river, the setting sun flares red gold hues behind the falling Autumn leaves, bathing me momentarily in illusionary heat, briefly granting a comforting impression of warmth radiating from another human body sharing my solitary walk
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
135 queries in 0.5990 seconds