• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Why, when we instantly know the steps to hoof and the lyrics to to sing, am I having such a difficult time communicating with this girl?
Everyone had their own ideas of what it should be like, but communicating those ideas proved more difficult.
You know you’re tired when you can’t even recall what those little bits are that break up those really big words into little… bits.
Emily’s reputation for competence stemmed from her knack of misunderstanding with such solemnity that those making requests of her would walk away, unsatisfied, doubting their own communication skills.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
137 queries in 0.4665 seconds