• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
After receiving a handful of compliments on his cologne, Leo stated that the eau de toilette was much fresher in the second stall of the 7th floor men’s room.
I woke to the smell of hot coffee, there was a smell of rain in the air as i drove toward a gold thread and blown glass sunrise that took my breath away, hitting all the green lights along the way; i stopped and stood on the edge of the canyon and waited for you to push me but only felt your guiding hands on my hips and smelled your cologne.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
133 queries in 0.6770 seconds