• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Even though Stan had never once been on a pair of stilts, he could find no rational reason not to collect them.
Raymond’s highly-polished collection of productive Thursdays was one of the finest in the neighborhood.
Peter was under no legal obligation to inform the landlord of his extensive bird nest collection, although he found that not talking about it was almost next to impossible.
The chief took the discovery of abandoned marbles quite seriously.
Juan tried to keep his typewriter fetish a secret, but when he saw this and it says there’s only one known in existence he had to share with his friends so they would be sure to put it on his Christmas list.
I'm thinking collecting dictionaries would be fun.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
142 queries in 1.0892 seconds