• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
So many people collect things, some people have collections inflicted upon them, some people go that little bit insane about it, some are quite happy to stop before double digits, some collect the expensive and rare, some collect the quirky and cute, some just collect things because they can, but at the end of the day, it’s all just a variant of the same disease.
Karma seems to be working very inefficiently at the moment, so I think if we could just instead collect (and trade) karma sticks we’d be on the path to a more enlightened and treasure-filled packet of chips.
It hardly matters what’s inside it.
I'm thinking collecting dictionaries would be fun.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
138 queries in 1.2318 seconds