• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Meanwhile, over at the clown college, Beepo and Shooter went over final details for the 21 Fun Salute.
I never cared much for the robot circus—the deafening clank of the elephants, the never-changing audio of the lion’s roar, the dim glow of the clown’s lightbulb nose—although I did kind of enjoy the intricacy of the trapeze girl’s metalwork.
While discussing funeral arrangements, the old man pointed a bony finger at the funeral director…sorry…post-life administrator, and said, “Listen, I want there to be klowns at my funeral to keep things light, but I need you to understand that they have to be klowns with a ‘k’, not with a ‘c’, because klowns with a ‘c’ are just asshats in makeup, while klowns with a ‘k’ are funny in ways that can’t be explained.”
Claire learned the hard way that clowns with their grease paint and big floppy shoes make horrible houseguests
Fred learned the hard way that you should never leave an unattended seltzer bottle in the same room with a bored clown.
I am sorry I am late, but there was an unforeseen incident involving circus clowns and a Prius
Opening my Scrine Survival Kit, I was somewhat disappointed to find it didn’t contain more clown noses.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
143 queries in 3.2609 seconds